Participation of faculty/ AR Fellows and M.Phil Research Scholars in National and International conferences
- Amin, Imran. “Actioning Research, Researching Action: Reflections on the Methodology of Development Practice” Second Symposium on Second Symposium on Transformation for Rural Development: Collaboration and Coproduction of knowledge. Organised by Charles Stuart University, AUD and PRADAN in New Delhi. April 19-21, 2016.
- Amin, Imran. “Conflict Security and Governance: Developmental challenges of Bihar and Jharkhand” at International Conference Bihar and Jharkhand: Shared History to Shared Vision’, March 24-27, 2017.
- Dey, Ishita. “The Field and the Fieldwork: Whose Question is it Anyway” at the Second Symposium on Transformation for Rural Development : Collaboration and Coproduction of knowledge. Organised by Charles Stuart University, AUD and PRADAN in New Delhi. April 19-21, 2016.
- Dey, Ishita. ‘Ethnography of ‘Fusion’ Sweets: Cadbury Mishti Campaign in West Bengal’ in International Conference on Cookbooks and Culinary Practices: Food, Body and Identity in India from Medieval to Contemporary Times, Nehru Memorial and Museum Library, Delhi. December 20-21, 2016.
- Dhar, Anup. “The Real (of) Marx: Adivasi Worlds as Tombstone of the Illicit” in 4th LASSnet International Conference. Thinking with Evidence – Seeking Certainty, Making Truth. Dec 11, 2016.
- Dhar, Anup. “Gravel in the Shoe, World of the Third, Third World and Global Capital Logic” in Conference titled Global Capitalism and Unevenness Rethought: Modern India. Organized by The University of Chicago Centre in Delhi. March 4, 2017
- Dhar, Anup. “Marxism and Spirituality” and “Capital in the Twenty first Century and Rethinking Marxism” in Workshop on Cultures of Undesiring: The Language of Postcolonial agency and the Global Capital inIIT-Kharagpur. March 18-19, 2017.
Action research fellows
- Chitranshi, Bhavya. “Transforming the Political – Politicizing Transformation:Beyond Developmentalism” at the 12th Conference of the EuropeanSociological Association on Differences, Inequalities and Sociological Imagination. Sponsored by The City of Prague and Routledge –Taylor & Francis Group at Czech Technical University, Prague. August 25–28, 2015.
- Chitranshi, Bhavya. “From Development Practice to Transformative Praxis” at the Symposium on Transformation for Rural Development: Collaborationand Co-production of Knowledge. Organized by Virtual Hub for RuralTransformation at the India International Centre, Delhi. April 19–22, 2016.
- Chitranshi, Bhavya.“Desiring Transformation: Transforming Desire” at theconference on Aesthetics and the Political in Contemporary India: DeleuzianExplorations. Organized by Deleuze and Guattari Studies in India Collective atTata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. February 16-17, 2017.
- Chitranshi, Bhavya. “Single Beings and Collective Becomings: Reflections from EkaNariSanghathan” at the conference on Praxis, Politics and Possibilities.Organized by Sappho for Equality at Jadhavpur University, Kolkata. September15-17, 2017.
- Chitranshi, Bhavya.“Living (in) Singleness: Darkness, Deadness and Screams of Silence” at the Fifth International Psychoanalytic Conference titledPsychoanalytic Explorations of Darkness in Culture and Clinic: An Indo-Italian Conversation. Organized by Centre of Psychotherapy and Clinical Research and School of Human Studies, Ambedkar University, Delhi in collaboration with the Italian Psychoanalytic Society held at India International Centre, New Delhi. January 12-15, 2018.
- Mishra, Arunima. “(In)Between” to be presented at 4th World Conference on WomenStudies, Colombo.May 3-5, 2018.
- Mishra, Arunima.“Health and Nutrition: A Dialogue between Adivasi World View andModern Medicine” at International Conference of Indigenous People,Human Security and Sustainable Development titledEmerging Challenges in the present Global Context held at Barasat University, Kolkata. January 19-21, 2018.
- Mishra, Arunima.“Rethinking Health: From Jaadu Tona to Health, An Account ofTribal Health Practices in Dindori, Madhya Pradesh” at Samwaad- ATribal Conclave organised by Tata Steel held at Jamshedpur. November 19-22,2016.
- Mishra, Arunima. “Transformation In Health: Transformation in Development”at 2nd Symposium on Transformation for Rural Development. Organised byPRADAN, Charles Stuart University and Centre for Development Practice held at India international Centre Delhi.April 19-22, 2016.
M.Phil Research Scholars
- Khanna, Nikita. “The body in dehaat: a theatrical becoming – From applied philosophy to practical philosophy” at the Deleuze and Guattari International Camp and Conference held in ChennaititledContemporary Communication Cultures, Controls and Becomings. Organized by University of Madras in Chennai. February 14-17, 2018.
- Khanna, Nikita. Upcoming paper at the International Conference on Women’s Work and Occupational Health-Emerging Issues, Challenges and Policy Measures in the Unorganized Sector. 24-25 March, 2018.
- Gaind, Arpit. “On becoming Ho: Not just a film” at the Deleuze and Guattari International Camp and Conference titled‘Contemporary Communication Cultures, Controls and Becomings’, University of Madras in Chennai. February 14-17, 2018.
- Gaind, Arpit. “On Becoming Ho” at the Philosophy association of Phillipines (PAP) Deluze and Guattari conference in Phillipines. July 2-7, 2018.
- Kriti, Swarnima.“Co-Learning Gender – Finding Possibilities of Co-Performance in Madrapoti” at the CORO workshop titled Collabotative Knowledge Creation: Processes and Patterns held at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.February 26-27, 2018.
- Mishra, Bishakha; Shikha, Shashi. “Immersive Research: Building a Perspective towards the process of Relating-Knowing-Doing” at the CORO workshop titled Collabotative Knowledge Creation: Processes and Patterns held at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. February 26-27, 2018
- Kriti, Swarnima. “Deconstructing Theory-Practice: Re-thinking Methodology” to be presented at 4th World Women Studies Conference, Sri Lanka. May 3-5, 2018.
- Kumari, Sanjana.Upcoming paper at the Conference on Breaking the Eurocentric Model in the Humanities. Organized by the University of Minnesota Twin cities campus, Minneapolis.April 13-14, 2018.
- Gupta, Sohail. “Cultivating Ethics: Preliminary Thoughts on Conversion and Caste” at the Deleuze and Guattari International Camp and Conference titledContemporary Communication Cultures, Controls and Becomings. Held at the University of Madras, Chennai. February 14-17, 2018.
- Prateek. “NitiSamvad, Rethinking politics: from guarantees to ambivalence” at St. Xavier’s college, Mumbai. 2018.
- Prateek.“Transactions between personal and political: protest against nasha in an adivasi village” at theDeleuze and Guattari International Camp and Conference titledContemporary Communication Cultures, Controls and Becomings’. Held at the University of Madras, Chennai. February 14-17, 2018.
Prateek. Upcoming paper at the 6th Deleuze and Guattari Studies in Asia International conference. Organized by Philosophical association of Philippines. July 2-7, 2018.